It may be reopened at any time without damaging the documents and covers that could be re-used after
All are advantages:
Thanks to the 8 different backbone thickness ranges of the AG Press System you can bind from 10 up to 300 sheets.In addition, the universal AGPress System allows you to bind different capacity ranges without having to modify the binder.
Standard model: A4. Hard cover covering imitation leather (Baladek).
Number of units covers for boxes:
548.R1: from 10 to 40 sheets. 15 pcs/box
548.R2: from 41 to 95 sheets. 14 pcs/box
548.R3: from 96 to 125 sheets. 10 pcs/box
548.R4: from 126 to 150 sheets. 10 pcs/box
548.R5: from 151 to 185 sheets. 8 pcs/box
548.R6: from 186 to 225 sheets. 6 pcs/box
548.R7: from 226 to 265 sheets. 6 pcs/box
548.R8: from 266 to 300 sheets. 6 pcs/box
HARDBACK COVERS (manufacturing on demand)
· Personalized printing cover: printing paper design PVC-coated covering matt or glossy.
· Personalized Hot-stamping cover: covering in imitation leather (Baladek-various colours) and hot-stamping in 1 colour (+iron).
· "glass"Cover: Transparent plastic front cover and imitation leather (Baladek) back hard cover.
SOFTBACK COVERS (manufacturing on demand)
Internal and external documentation of the company
Reports, Dossiers, etc.
Only 4 steps are required to bind with AGPress:
· 1st: putting the sheets inside the cover
· 2nd: place the cover, on the back, in AGPress
· 3rd: the AGPress button for the bind
· 4th: binding completed
In these videos you can see how to bind or unlink with the machine AGPress