The Complet System is made up of a wraparound cover set (covers available in grey), two flyleaves and two acetate strips.
It allows you to bind DIN A4 loose sheets with a single backbone going from 35 up to 170, from 170 up to 300 and from 300 up to 430 sheets.
In the event the pages to be bound are already punched, the paper block can also be fastened with our rivet system
The main feature of this binding system is:
Quality: Stiff cover
Accessories (we also supply)
AG Clip Bag
1. Set the paper block (including flyleaves) and insert the nails into the holes of the drag band.
2. Place a washer onto every nail and pull down using both thumbs. Once the washer is closed, it cannot be re-opened, guaranteeing the inviolability of the document.
3. Cut off the remaining part of the nail right above the washer with a plier. The paper block is ready for the assembly of the self-adhesive covers and backbone.
4. Remove the protective strip from the self-adhesive cover or backbone.
5. End the binding process by pressing on the self-adhesive cover or backbone.
6. Test the durability and inviolability of our self-adhesive covers and backbones.
Stiff Covers (box with 25 sets):
Ref. 545.R0 (burgundy): 1-34 sheets (A4)
Ref. 545.R1 (burgundy): 35-150 sheets (A4)
Ref. 545.R2 (burgundy): 150-300 sheets (A4)
Ref. 545.R3 (burgundy): 300-410 sheets (A4)