This binding system is made up of two separate covers in grey or burgundy, a self-adhesive backbone, two flyleaves.
You can bind books of either continuous machine paper (using the drag band) or loose punched DIN A4 sheets, which can be delivered by AG
The main feature of this binding system is:
Sizes: A4 i A3
Covers in stiff, flexible and Deluxe (padded) quality. The paper block can be stitched with our AG-Clip
Accessories (we also supply)
AG Clip Bag
1. Set the paper block and insert the nails inside the holes of the drag band.
2. Place the washers onto the nails and press easily.
3. Once the washer has been inserted, it can not be removed. This way the inviolability of the bound document is ensured.
4. Use a plier to cut off the reminding part of the clip. The paper block is ready to be bound with the self-adhesive covers and backbones.
5. Place the covers upon the paper block.
6. Remove the protective self-adhesive strip.
7. Stick the covers to the paper block.
8. Assemble the protection corners.
Stiff or flexible covers
Stiff Covers (box containing 25 sets)
Ref. 540.1 (grey): 30,56 x 21,5 cm (A4)
Ref. 540.A (grey): 21,5 x 30,5cm (oblong A4)
Ref. 540.R (burgundy):30,56 x 21,5cm (A4)
Flexible Covers (box containing 50 sets)
Ref. 540.5 (grey): 30,5 x 21,5cm (A4)
Ref. 544.5 (grey): transparent, 100 sheets (A4)
Cover Luxe (box containing 10 sets)
Ref. 540.L (Dark Crimson): 30,5 x 21,5cm (A4)